Wednesday 13 December 2017

What do you actually do here?

Hi, I've been subscribed to this sub for some time now and occasionally I read a post or two...it's interesting, I'm seeing a lot of activity. But, I'm still not sure what are you actually doing here? I don't know much about zen, I even think that my knowledge would not be considered real zen by this sub (based on what I read here)

So, I was able to understand that your practise consists of reading texts from real Zen masters. Is that it? I usually see that if something is not from Zen masters, it "doesn't count" in a way. I see lots of conflicts because of this. Am I right? If so, what I want to know is, is it working? Do you notice any shifts in your awareness? Or is your practise not meant to go up gradually like other ways of awakening/enlightenment?



Submitted December 13, 2017 at 08:53PM by 0Spryth0 http://ift.tt/2ynnNz3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive