Friday 19 May 2023

“You cannot exist without the universe. You are not a separate existence”

I can relate so much to this quote by Sadhguru.

Have been doing my practices as regularly as I can, and lately I have been feeling a lot of oneness with just about everything around me---not just human beings but everything--trees, birds, sky. Anything I look at, I feel one with it. This does not stay throughout the day but it does keep happening on-and-off during the day. It does not happen everyday either...just on some days. There is no exchange with anyone of any kind. Still I am one with all. At the same time, while I am one with all, I am also completely with myself. (I hope I am making sense). The feeling of oneness is very joyous and at times overwhelming, but after sometime I settle in myself knowing fully well that everyone is around and that we are all one. I am part of them and they are part of me. When the oneness comes, all kinds of friction is gone, accomodativeness goes up but at the same time me being with myself remains as is....unperturbed.

Has this been anybody’s experience as well?



Submitted May 19, 2023 at 07:01PM by Fab_Journey https://ift.tt/tdqZnpG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive