Monday 13 June 2022

About this podcast about r/zen posts...

https://sites.libsyn.com/407831

I just posted an episode about the post about how to study Zen?

I've got some episodes under my belt, and the debate now is... will I be able to get anywhere near the goal?

The goal was to make a podcast about r/zen posts for people who listen to podcasts but don't go on reddit. The questions that fall out of this are:

  1. How to tell podcast people there is a postcast about a reddit forum they don't go to already.
  2. Whether people who don't go to reddit want a podcast about the reddit they don't go to.

As you can see, the advertising team has it's work cut out for them.

Thoughts? Questions? Suggestions?

So far, people who agree to be interviewed on zoom for 30 minutes get to pick their own posts... is that the best idea for a podcast for podcastees?

Who are these podcastees, anyway? Who doesn't like reddit?

The theme of this post, this project, my participation on r/zen, the whole thing, is to get an ever widening ripple of conversation started about Zen's 1,000 year written record in China. And I know what you are thinking... D.T. Suzuki failed. Alan Watts failed. Take the hint, ewk. But aside from that, since I don't know anything about podcasts, and some of you might... and I do know something about Zen's 1,000 year written record in China... what are my unknown unknowns?



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 10:26AM by ewk https://ift.tt/uTOJaeK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive