Sunday, 13 October 2019

AMA

Hello /r/zen,

Some basics:

Not Zen? (Repeat Question 1) I don't go to a zendo or temple or anything, but I'd like to visit a few near where I'll probably be living when I graduate.

What's your text? (Repeat Question 2) An oak tree in the garden.

Dharma low tides? (Repeat Question 3) When reading does not show you the way, meditate. When meditation does not show you the way, post on /r/zen. When posting does not show you the way, fill your bowl. When filling your bowl does not show you the way, empty your bowl.

Although I'm fairly new to zen, I have read Mu-mon's Gateless Gate, some of the Blue Cliff Record, and a lot of Bankei, Huangbo, Joshu, etc on this sub.

I'm an open book, ask away!



Submitted October 14, 2019 at 03:49AM by temporalus https://ift.tt/2OK8SLl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive