Thursday, 1 November 2018

Goso's Buffalo

Goso asked, "A water buffalo goes out of his "enclosure." The head, the horns, and the four legs go through, but why doesn't the tail, too?"


The old man fox

Bad, good?

How about a fall:

A subtly happy man going in and out of forms?

The buffalo

Leave; stay?

How about a fall:

Try to flicker your flame towards towards me, see your tail in shadow?


I am a young boy, even though my house at night is the open ground, I still play and roam as I will, I am invisible to my parents in the dark.

As a young boy, my day is spent in frightening woods and fast flowing rivers and caves. No one knows I'm here either, they have no business crossing these land boundaries.

I'm not afraid to go home at night, and leave the next morning.

No one sees me, and when they do they yell and I continue my adventures by responding.



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 03:26AM by TFnarcon9 https://ift.tt/2F6JAUa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive