Wednesday 12 July 2017

One year ago I abandoned /r/Zen and dedicated myself to the alt-right. AMA

In that time I stopped studying Eastern philosophy to focus on right-wing politics. I read alt-right books, wrote alt-right articles, grew alt-right communities, moderated alt-right forums, and created an alt-right website as a repository for my content.

I am now taking a break from politics and once again studying Eastern philosophy and religion.

Ask me anything.


Not Zen? (Repeat Question 1) Suppose a person denotes your lineage and your teacher as Buddhism unrelated to Zen, because there are several quotations from Zen patriarchs denouncing seated meditation. Would you be fine admitting that your lineage has moved away from Zen and if not, how would you respond?

I have no lineage nor teacher. I like to read everything.

What's your text? (Repeat Question 2) What text, personal experience, quote from a master, or story from zen lore best reflects your understanding of the essence of zen?

Mu.

Dharma low tides? (Repeat Question 3) What do you suggest as a course of action for a student wading through a "dharma low-tide"? What do you do when it's like pulling teeth to read, bow, chant, or sit?

There is nothing to gain. If you don't enjoy it, don't do it.



Submitted July 12, 2017 at 11:34PM by MortalSisyphus http://ift.tt/2t47nhg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive