Friday 22 May 2020

While I'm here stinking up the place...

I figured I'd make a post. You know me, just giving a space to sorta AMA, while I am.... around, I guess. You can ignore it, or engage with it, up to you. Just keep it Zen.

But then again, what isn't Zen.

I'm not here to tout my own Zenniness(?) as better than anyone else's, but maybe I might have a different perspective to a question one may have. If you are feeling inclined, ask it. This applies to anyone. - *Just a little disclaimer I like to add. I don't like feeling like an invader, in other peoples realms. Thats ok if you don't understand, its just a personal thing with me. This kinda just states I'm passing through for the time being. I'm kinda shy and don't like confrontation.

Thats why I shout out obscenities, and I'm always trying to hit people with my stick. I'm always playing with it.

But enough about me and what I do in the bedroom and the alleys, and just about everywhere I go.

Let me hear about you.



Submitted May 22, 2020 at 02:12PM by Beware_of_Horses https://ift.tt/2LN0fgc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive