Thursday 21 May 2020

Trolls.

Ok.

So, I keep getting accused of being a troll..

Please, ignore this post, if you don't want to discuss this, However, I feel it needs addressing, so please, any one who thinks I'm a troll, or anyone else who repeatedly gets accused of trolling, please join in..

I feel that, anyone who doesn't subscribe to the standard way of discussing zen texts on this forum, or anyone who presents a different viewpoint, is frequently labelled a troll.. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are many trolls, who just want to start arguments, or debunk discussions, but, as a person with an interest in zen, and in this forum, its getting to be a drag, whenever I post, to see numerous account holders, pop up and accuse me of being a troll.. Now, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when it is repeated over and over, on my posts, it can start to get a bit daft..

Ok..

So let's say I'm a troll, who frequently posts on zen, to start arguments, for arguments sake.. Would I own dozens of books on zen? Would I be able to discuss zen ideas? No..

I frequent this forum, because I have an interest in zen study..

Can we please get this matter dealt with, as any discussion I try to engage in, is constantly being debunked as trolling..

I've also noticed a lot of this behaviour, directed towards other users, too..

I feel it would benefit the forum greatly, if we could expose this behaviour, for what it is..

Id like the mods to join in also.. u/negativegpa

What's your take?



Submitted May 21, 2020 at 05:54PM by jasonsmudge https://ift.tt/3gc1VO7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive