Sunday 24 May 2020

Its Sunday! How is everyone doing? What's everyone reading?

Usually I would add my own quote from what I've been reading, but I've been having a hard time lately staying motivated. Instead I would like to pose the AMA question this forum uses of "Dharma Low Tides"

How do you guys overcome low tides? Maybe not neccesarily related to Zen study, but in other aspects of your life as well.

How do you overcome obstacles and stressors that arise in your life?

I've been trying to get back into running and light workouts and I can say I feel better physically, but mentally I could use some work.

I hope weve all had a good week and have been enjoying the weekend! Its finally beginning to feel like summer here and I have been enjoying that and hikes as a result.

Feel free to still chime in what's on your reading plate as well!

🖖



Submitted May 25, 2020 at 12:45AM by Aethrandir https://ift.tt/2ZzuHmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive