Friday 29 May 2020

How do you get out out of feelings of depression during lock-down?

I know this is probably really cliche, but I'd like to hear other responses.

I went for a usual walk in the park yesterday and suddenly just didn't feel in the mood for it. It was the same walk trail day in day out, a sort of "Groundhog Day" and didn't want to do it and just walked back and tried walking around the estate in a different direction.

I try doing yoga and other exercises at home. I'm fortunate that I still have a job and can do work from home with the same pay. I'm really not sure why it's happening now, but I suddenly just don't feel motivated to do anything.

It's like you're just doing the same thing day in day out and can't seem to see the point of it all.

How do you get out of this mindset?



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 06:28PM by Druidic_warrior https://ift.tt/2XbbZj3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive