Tuesday 12 December 2017

the raison d'etres of r|zen

spewing endless quotes makes me intelligent and enlightened despite all my drug taking and stupidity

inane hubric comments make me intelligent and enlightened despite all my drug taking and stupidity

complete control of content hopefully achieved by endless bashing of what i don't like makes me an enlightened master

dumb adulation of the person just above because i'm so lazy i can't even be bothered to think makes me an enlightened master

the essence of zen which is intelligent contemplation is so far away from my ideas of what zen is about i must always attack it aggressively !

nothing is so narrow that it can't be made narrower !



Submitted December 13, 2017 at 04:51AM by zaddar1 http://ift.tt/2Aj00lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive